St Tropez Tanning
The St. Tropez Spray Tan Treatment is the quickest way to get a professional finish, is quick drying and now features Aromaguard™ fragrance technology, which eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%. Unlike other products out there St Tropez is very natural looking as it works with the pigment of your own skin.
There is no age limit on having a tan. However, we require the signature and presence of the parent or guardian for those under 18. Also, we require that they are clothed in either swim trunks for males or bikini for females (or equivalent clothing). For anyone over 18...You can wear as much or as little as you like. I provide paper underwear that can be worn and left on afterwards or you can leave your own underwear on if you prefer. For men we would suggest dark swim trunks or boxer shorts. For women, a dark bikini or bra and knickers/g-string. Just simply wash your clothes afterwards and the product will come out.
Spray tan takes around 15mins. I will set up a spray tan booth which has an extractor fan in the back. The sprayer produces a very precise spray and any over-spray is caught in the booth by the extractor fan so there is no mess. My treatment room has magnolia walls with a cream carpet and they still look as clean and new as they did before I started doing spray tanning. I will also put down a protective cover over the floor where I put the tent just to be on the safe side.
St Tropez Spray Tan £20
Top up Tan £12 (must be done within 6days)
For group bookings see tanning partys
How to get the best from your tan
Before treatment advice:
- Skin should be free from self tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with St. Tropez Body Polish. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Do not wear deodorants or make up or any other preparation on your skin on tanning day as these can act as a barrier to the tanning solution.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- We recommend you have a patch test prior to treatment
After Treatment advice:
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool
- Just wear loose dark clothing and do not shower for at least 8 hours as this can remove some of the tan before it has had a chance to develop.
- The first night, it is best to wear pyjamas or baggy loose clothing in order to prevent disturbing your developing tan and to protect your sheets (do not sleep in silk sheets as these WILL stain)
- When you do first shower, you may notice some brown staining in the water. Do not panic! This is just the marker dye washing off, revealing your tanned skin underneath.
You can also help to keep your tan looking gorgeous for longer:
- Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturiser or St. Tropez Body Butter daily
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan